sábado, 13 de dezembro de 2008

O Chapéu Seletor diz... / The Sorting Hat says...

Já fiz vários testes para ser "colocada" em uma das casas de Hogwarts mas este é bem completo e realmente fala de personalidades. E ele ainda divide seu teste em pontos casa a casa! Achei legal. :D

I did a lot of tests to see where I would go in Hogwarts but this one is quite complete and really takes the personality in consideration. And gives you the results dividing the points in each one of the houses! I think it's really cool. :D

Então aí vai o resultado: Corvinal! (aargghh para a versão brasileira!) com 86 pontos. Grifinória (aarrgghhss duplos!) ficou em segundo com 76 pontos, Lufa-Lufa (aaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiii) em terceiro com 74 pontos e em último lugar para o prêmio do ano, Sonserina (é a mãe!) com 52 pontos.

So here it is the result: Ravenclaw! with 86 points. Gryffindor came in second with 76 points, Hufflepuff in third with 74 points and last for the House Cup, Slytherin with 52 points.

The sorting hat says that I belong in Ravenclaw!




Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."


Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable.
Notable residents include Cho Chang and Padma Patil (objects of Harry and Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor).



Take the most scientific Harry Potter
Quiz
ever created.

Get Sorted Now!



Fica o comentário: simplesmente detesto a tradução brasileira dos livros de Harry Potter! Eles traduzem alguns nomes mas não todos! O que mais me irritou quando tentei ler "A Pedra Filosofal" foi a tradução para 'muggle': trouxa! Toda a idéia da palavra em inglês é que não significa nada! Quem a houve não entende do que está sendo chamado! É como uma leiga, como eu, ficasse ouvindo conversa de surfista ou skatista! Mas 'trouxa' tem um significado fácil e conhecido e extremamente pejorativo. Foi aí que a tradutora me perdeu. Vale o esforço de ler em inglês, muito melhor!

Let me say that I really hate the Brazilian translations of the Harry Potter books! They translated some of the names/first names but not all of them! And what really pissed me off when I tried to read "The Sorcerer's Stone" was the translation for 'muggle': it would something like - literally! - sucker! The whole idea behind the word it's to be something the non-wizards wouldn't understand and then in the Brazilian translation they choose a very understandable and pejorative word! That's when the translator lost me forever. I think it's worth it all the effort to read it in the original English.


P.S. Não se acostumem com posts todos os dias! :P Duvido que isso se repita tão cedo!

P.S. Don't get used to everyday posts! :P I doubt that I'll do that any time soon!
.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Legal! Eu vou me acostumar sim... :-P