sábado, 27 de dezembro de 2008

Pós-Festa / After the party

Foi um bom Natal! Acho que a festa de família foi divertida e apesar do calorão todo mundo aproveitou!

It was a good Christmas! I think the family party was fun and even with all the hot weather everybody enjoied it!

Eu queria mostrar a letrinha que costurei para marcar o presente da minha mãe, a nossa árvore de Natal e a mesa arrumada com a minha mãe mexendo nos pães e minha tinha observando. A verdade é que só tirei fotos logo que chequei e depois esqueci de continuar durante a noite, mas ficam as lembranças.

I wanted to show the letter I sew to mark my mother's present, our Christmas tree and the table ready and my mother is the one still arranging the bread with my aunt watching her. The truth is that I took photos as soon as I arrived at my mother's but I forgot to keep taking photos during the night. Ok, we have the memories.

E uma foto de corujice! Meus sobrinhos na festa de formatura do colégio da minha sobrinha, que é a mais velha. Estão lindos, não é? Mesmo com os olhos vermelhos do flash. Jovens responsáveis também. Ela já passou no vestibular para cursar Ciências Sociais e ele já decidiu que quer fazer Engenharia Ambiental.
This photo is because I'm so proud! These are my niece and nephew during the party after her high school graduation. They are beautiful, aren't they? Even with some red eyes because of the camera flash. And they are responsible youngs too! She is already accepted at university to course Social Sciences and he wants to study Environmental Engineering.

Espero que todos estejam aproveitando os últimos dias de 2008! Porque 2009 pode ser mais trabalhoso mas vamos dar uma rasteira nas previsões ruins e provar que podemos seguir em frente!

I hope everybody is enjoying the last days of 2008! Because 2009 will be a bit more difficult but we will bit the bad forecasts and prove that we will come through!
.

Nenhum comentário: