quarta-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2009

O que já consegui / That's what I manage to make so far

Eu ja tinha cortado o tecido e costurei o short entre ontem de tarde e hoje de manhã. É claro que ficou pequeno. Tentei de novo e cortei outro. O tamanho ficou melhor mas o gancho ficou curto. Estou aprendendo mas falta um longo caminho. Os cachecóis ficaram legais, eu acho.

I had already cut the fabric and I sew it between yesterday and this morning. Of course it end up too little. I triedagain and cut more fabric for another short. The size was better but the inseam was too short. I'm learning but I know I have a long way. The scarves come out nice though.

Estou sobrevivendo ao bloco que está fechando a minha rua agora. Eu sinto falta do carnaval silencioso e com cinemas cheios de promoções de alguns anos atrás.

I'm surviving the carnival band that's closing my street right now. I miss the silecend carnivals with a lot of special prices on movies theaters from some years ago.

Nenhum comentário: