terça-feira, 7 de abril de 2009

Aaaaaatttcccchhhhuuuuummm!!!!!!!

Lá vai a alergia atacando de novo! Tudo bem que passei o domingo arrumando coisas e tinha poeira mas isso já está ficando ridículo! Ponho a maior fé na homeopatia mas nesses últimos tempos ela anda falhando...

And I'm with another allergic attack! I did spend Sunday cleaning things at home and there was a lot of dust but this is getting ridiculous! I really believe and homepathy but theses last few months it isn't doing a very good job...

Sábado teve churrasco de família na casa do meu irmão. Até brinquei com o Wii que meu sobrinho ganhou!

Saturday I went to a family barbecue at my brother's house. I even played around with the Wii my nephew received as a birthday's gift!

Ainda não fiz nada para mostrar mas a cabeça está fervilhando de idéias, vamos ver se dá para transformá-las em algo palpável. Até porque uma coisas que mais me afasta da máquina de costura não está funcionando! Vamos ver quanto tempo aguento sem internet em casa antes de começar a sofrer! A bichinha parou de funcionar ontem e me deram uma semana para tentar descobrir o problema! Serviço no Brasil é uma piada, né não? Parecem que as empresas estão fazendo favor e não sendo pagas, e muito bem pagas, para fornecer o serviço. Mas deixa eu guardar o entusiasmo pra reclamar diretamente com a empresa.

I didn't made anything to show but my head is full of ideas, let's see if I'm able to transform them in something visible. Because the thing that keep me away from the sewing machine isn't working! Let's see how long I survive without internet at home before I freak out! She stop working yesterday and the company said it will take a week to find out what the problem is! Services in Brazil is a joke, you know? It seems like the companies are doing us a favor instead of receive payment, very high payment may I add, to offer the service. But I'll keep the enthusiasm to complaing directly with the company.

Boa semana para todos! / Good week to all!
.

Nenhum comentário: