quinta-feira, 9 de abril de 2009

Captulei... / I surrender...

Desta vez cedi mais rápido aos avanços tecnológicos e me inscrevi no Twitter. Não sei o quanto vou participar/acompanhar, mas vamos tentar, né? O problema é que estou atrasada em outros cantos (meu telefone celular é antiquinho, sem foto ou acesso à internet).

This time I surreder quicker to the tecnological inventions and I subscribe to Twitter. I don't know how much I'll participate/follow/update but I'll try. The problem is I'm way behind in other tecnological areas as in my cell phone don't take pictures or has access to the internet.

Bem, apareço como Claudia Freitas no Twitter. Ainda tenho muito o que descobrir dessa nova febre interneteira.

Well, I show as Claudia Freitas at Twitter. I still have a lot to learn about this new wave of the internet.

Um comentário:

Jana Nielson disse...

I'm on twitter....but I still don't understand it. My cell phone is not up to date either, that might be the problem.