terça-feira, 2 de junho de 2009

É isso! / That's it!

Chega de ficar doente! Chega de procrastinar! Agora é a hora!

No more being sick! Enough of procrastinating! Now is the time!

Fui à emergência na sexta de tarde e tomei uma injenção de cortizona. A dor de garganta e a dificuldade de engolir acabaram. Sobrou a tosse e uma certa moleza. Mas eu já estava pra lá de saco cheio de estar mal. Agora é descobrir um jeito de não ter mais faringite alérgica!

I went to an emergency Friday afternoon and I got a cortisone shot. The throathache and the problems to swallow are gone. I'm still coughing and a little in the downside of things but I was totally fed up with being sick. Now I have to find a way to not get anymore of alergic pharyngitis.

Eu tinha pensando em arrumar minhas coisas de costura e fazer algo este fim de semana mas sábado passei o tinha fazendo prova de inglês e domingo sucumbi à preguiça. Consegui tricotar um pouco mas ainda tenho muito o que fazer.

I thought about doing something in the sewing area this weekend but I spent Saturday in an English text and I let the lazyness take me in Sunday. I did manage to knit some but I know I have a long way to go yet.

Bruno e Elida, meus amigos que estão na Nova Zelândia, chegam para uma visita na madrugada de 10 para 11 de julho para uma visita. Então estabeleci esta data como limite para arrumar as coisas que estou pretendendo, querendo , prometendo a tanto tempo. Até coloquei um countdown aí do lado pra ver se me animo.

Bruno and Elida, my friends who are living in New Zealand now, should arrive for a visit next July 10th. So I put a countdown in my blog and all to help me keep up with plans to organize and do and make everything I had plans for.

E depois dessa visita, tudo vai mudar.

And after this visit everything will change.
.

Um comentário:

Elida disse...

Claudinha,

I love you and you know that but the countdown in your blog is freaking me out.

Bruno and I have a LOT, and when I say a LOT I mean a LOT, to do and to sort out at home and many documents to prepare to take with us to Brazil, and I cannot read your blog anymore without being worried about how many days we still have left before the trip.

I will try not to pay attention to the countdown because I really enjoy reading your blog and after all it is how I get news about you on daily basis.

Take care.
Love,
Elida.