sexta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2012

Deixa pra la / Let's not go there

Nao vou me desculpar nem comentar sobre o longo tempo sem postar. Eu estava mais do que ocupada e estressada com o ultimo ano do curso. :(

I will not ask for forgiveness or even comment on the long while I was away from the blog. I was really busy and stressed out about the last year of my degree. :(

Mas agora terminei! So falta a formatura! E trocar o visto! Ok, uma parte do estresse se foi, mas sempre aparece outro. :P

But now I'm finished! Just the graduation pending! And I have to change my visa! Ok, one stress is gone, but somehting new always come along. :P

Eu me prometi que quando o curso terminasse e eu estivesse de volta so trabalhando, ia voltar pra o artesanato. Sinto uma falta danada da minha costura e outras tentativas de produzir algo feito por mim. Vendi a maquina de costura que tinha comprado, mas vou procurar uma outra, dessa vez mais moderna e compativel com os projetos que juntei para fazer. Mas so deve ser pro ano que vem.

I promised myself that when I was finished with the course and only worried about work, I would be back to crafting. I really miss my sewing and patchwork, and I all my try outs for something handmand. I sold the sewing machine I had found here, but I'll be looking for a new one, more modern and capable to do all the projects I have been piling up. Probably something for next year though.

Por enquanto fica a promessa de voltar a estar por aqui, com minhas tentativas e fracassos. :P

For now, I leave the promisse to be back to this area with my tentatives and failures. :P

Nenhum comentário: