domingo, 7 de abril de 2013

Trabalhando em / Working on

Acho que sou a rainha dos TEPs (trabalhos em progresso). :P 

I think I'm the queen of the WIPs (works in progress). :P

No momento tenho 3 cachecois nas agulhas, tentando contribuir pra campanha de caridade para as crianças neozelandezas. To seguindo as intruções do site Knitworld

At the moment I have 3 scarves on needles, trying to contribute for a charity effort to keep children warm during winter here. I'm following the pattern given by the site Knitworld.




Tenho também um chapéu começado, seguindo essa receita do Ravelry.

I also started a hat, following this pattern from Ravelry.




E durante a Páscoa fiz uma capa de almofada e tenho mais tecido para fazer outras. Tudo presente no momento.

During the Eastern break I made a pillow case and I have fabric waiting for me do so some more. Planning all as gifts for now.




Planos para outras coias, mas no momento a casa da uma bagunça e tö com preguiça de arrumar. Passado essa fase, vamos ver se pego o ritmo e produzo mais.

I have plans for other stuff but, at the moment, the house is a mess and I'm being to lazy to take of it. Surviving this mood, I might get the rhythm to produce something.

Nenhum comentário: