terça-feira, 7 de outubro de 2008

Malas prontas e últimos detalhes / Bags ready and finishing touches

É hoje! Esta noite estarei embarcando para a Holanda e vou passar três semanas com Lilia e sua família! Férias, conversa, passeios e muita saudade para matar!

It's today! This night I'll board a plane to the Netherlands and I'll spend three weeks with Lilia and her family! VAcations, talking, some excursions and a lot of catch up to do!


Mas é claro que a última semana antes da viagem eu não podia ficar quieta, então vamos ver o que consegui aprontar?

But of course I couldn't stay quiet on the last week before my vacation, so let's see what I was able to finish up?

Fiz essa bolsa para minha irmã, que gosta de caminhar no calçadão. É de tac-tel e inventei tudo (nenhum modelo) e deve ser por isso que não ficou grandes coisa. Mas vou aprendendo e a próxima vai sair melhor.

I made this bag for my sister to use when walking by the beach. I don't know the name of the fabric in English but is something that dries real quickly. I didn't use any pattern and maybe that's why isn't great. But I'm learning and the next one will be better!


E olha só quem apareceu e saiu pulando pela casa toda! Não lembro onde vi o link mas o que interessa é que chequei aqui, onde encontrei a receita deste lindo gatinho e tive que fazê-lo para Jasmjin! Mas cuidado com a linguagem, a autora não tem medo de usar palavrões.


And look who just show up and just jump all over the house! I can't remember where I saw the link but what's important is that I arrived here where I found the pattern for this cute kitten and I just had to make it for Jasmjin! Beware of the language because this crafter is not afraid of any word!


E a gracinha passeou pela casa, chamando a atenção do Sean!


This cute run all over the place, grapping Sean's attention!


Mas, no final, o único que vai embarcar comigo é mesmo o mini-garfield de tricô.

But, in the end, the only one who will travel with me will be the knitted mini-garfield.

Então, gente, fico por aqui e volto daqui há três semanas! Acho dificil postar algo, mas se conseguir... Senão na volta vou ter muito o que contar!

Ok, folks, that's all for now, and I'll be back in three weeks! I don't think I'll be able to post during this time, but if I can... Otherwise, when I come back I'll have a lot to tell and show!


Tchau! / Cheers!

p.s. Ao fazer meu seguro de viagem ganhei um blog no site deles! Sendo assim, a minha viagem e detalhes das férias serão publicados em outro endereço: Flying where my wings will take me. Vejo vocês por lá!

p.s. When I did my travel policy I got a blog at their site! So, my trip and the details of my vacations will be posted in another url: Flying where my wings will take me. See you there!

Nenhum comentário: