I must confess that I'm quite impressed with the energy and rhythm of the bloggers around the world! I have not been able to follow. I try to read my subscription list everyday - I'm even reading it on weekends! - but I'm always at least 100 posts behind. So today I decided to post some links I have been saving and they are all of games or some playfull thing. Let's go!
> Teste seu conhecimento geográfico aqui! / Test your geographic knowledge here!
> Brinque de transformar fotos para ver como o rebento de alguém poderia ser. Aqui. / Play around with some photos and find out how the kid would look like. Here.
> Esse jogo é para localizar monumentos arquitetônicos. Esse site tem vários jogos, vale a pena passear por ali. Eu gostei desse jogo com o cavalo do xadrez. E tem um para você desenhar sua própria montanha-russa. / In this game you have to point out in the map where the architectural monuments are. This site has a lot of games, it's worth a while to click around it. I like this game with the chess knight. And you have this one where you can draw your own rollercoaster.
> Aqui tem um jogo online de memória, que descobri via How About Orange. / Here you find an online memory game that I found through How About Orange.
> Aqui tem um questionário para você descobri que tipo de nerde é. :D Achei via o blog Capital Sew and Sew. E eu sou Nerd de Literatura. / Here you have a quiz to find out what type of nerd you are. :D I found this through Capital Sew and Sew blog. And I'm a Literature Nerd.
|What Be Your Nerd Type? |
Your Result: Literature Nerd
Does sitting by a nice cozy fire, with a cup of hot tea/chocolate, and a book you can read for hours even when your eyes grow red and dry and you look sort of scary sitting there with your insomniac appearance? Then you fit this category perfectly! You love the power of the written word and it's eloquence; and you may like to read/write poetry or novels. You contribute to the smart people of today's society, however you can probably be overly-critical of works.
|What Be Your Nerd Type?|
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz
> Também via Capital Sew and Sew, esse outro questionário para saber quem você seria nos anos 50/60. Meu resultado está a seguir. :P / Also via Capital Sew and Sew, another quiz to find out who women icon from Mad Men era you would be. My results are below. :P
Your result for Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn? Or Someone Else? Mad Men-era Female Icon Quiz...
You Are a Bette!
You are a Bette -- "I must be strong"
Bettes are direct, self-reliant, self-confident, and protective.How to Get Along with Me
- * Stand up for yourself... and me.
- * Be confident, strong, and direct.
- * Don't gossip about me or betray my trust.
- * Be vulnerable and share your feelings. See and acknowledge my tender, vulnerable side.
- * Give me space to be alone.
- * Acknowledge the contributions I make, but don't flatter me.
- * I often speak in an assertive way. Don't automatically assume it's a personal attack.
- * When I scream, curse, and stomp around, try to remember that's just the way I am.
- * being independent and self-reliant
- * being able to take charge and meet challenges head on
- * being courageous, straightforward, and honest
- * getting all the enjoyment I can out of life
- * supporting, empowering, and protecting those close to me
- * upholding just causes
- * overwhelming people with my bluntness; scaring them away when I don't intend to
- * being restless and impatient with others' incompetence
- * sticking my neck out for people and receiving no appreciation for it
- * never forgetting injuries or injustices
- * putting too much pressure on myself
- * getting high blood pressure when people don't obey the rules or when things don't go right
- * are independent; have an inner strength and a fighting spirit
- * are sometimes loners
- * seize control so they won't be controlled
- * figure out others' weaknesses
- * attack verbally or physically when provoked
- * take charge in the family because they perceive themselves as the strongest, or grow up in difficult or abusive surroundings
- * are often loyal, caring, involved, and devoted
- * are sometimes overprotective
- * can be demanding, controlling, and rigid